Protecting your installations
Without maintenance, sooner or later failures are inevitable and risk paralyzing your system.
The challenge is:
- ensure continued compliance with NF S 61-934, 937, 933 standards,
- preserve the value of your investment,
- reduce costs associated with corrective maintenance: guarding, travel, parts, etc.
Regulatory requirements, mainly based on NF S 61-933, confirm this need.
You must regularly :
- carry out simple functional tests in real-life situations,
- report and correct any malfunctions as they occur,
- carry out preventive maintenance tasks: thorough checks, repairs, back-up and adaptation to environmental changes.
Article L 230-3 of the French Labor Code states that the person responsible is first and foremost the employer who operates the electrical installations and, by delegation, the person he has appointed to supervise them.
The benefits of a maintenance contract
Who better than the manufacturer to commit to maintaining your installations? By subscribing to an Alligator maintenance contract, you will benefit from :
- the manufacturer’s expertise: regulatory watch, product expertise and testing tools,
- guaranteed availability of spare parts,
- personalized technical assistance from qualified technicians,
- a long-term vision of technological developments.
Alligator offers a range of services included in all its maintenance contracts, plus a range of “à la carte” options. Together, we’ll put together the service contract that best suits your site’s operating needs.
With the preventive maintenance contract, you automatically benefit from an annual service visit, and you can also select an optional number of “à la carte” service visits.
With the corrective maintenance contract, you’ll benefit from priority scheduling of interventions, repair of equipment under warranty directly on site rather than in the workshop, preferential rates on spare parts and interventions, and a 2-year hardware warranty extension if you sign the maintenance contract on receipt of the system. As an option, you can also select a reduced response time, depending on your geographical location, the number of “à la carte” corrective maintenance interventions, and the spare parts included.
When you subscribe to the support contract, you’ll benefit from the company’s business hours hotline, which will help you identify the source of the malfunction and guide you from the moment you receive the system. The options in this contract give you 24/7 telephone on-call service, 24/7 physical on-call service, 1st level technical training and operational training.